It’s time to kick-off PRIDE and one of my favorite New York City people makes it happen.
Aliya Hallim- Bynn, the founder of Wonder-Women.org cracks open her gay girl tool box to put on one of the best parties for women in the city.
It’s the 4th Annual Pride Kick-Off Event!
Join Aliya and myself, on Friday June 6th, for another great opportunity to grow your relationships. Meet other like minded individuals who desire to live in a better world. A world open to greater understanding and openness of each other along and a zero tolerance for discrimination. Let’s celebrate what we share in common as human beings rather than focus on what separates us.
What’s So Fabulous About this Pride Event!
1) For one it starts in a fabulous museum! The Rubin Museum in Chelsea, with networking, special drinks and a private tour of the museum. I’m attending for the second time and I’m excited to be in this beautiful space again. It focuses on collecting art work from the Himalayan region and especially Tibet.
2) The Rubin is followed up by food and dancing at Elmo Lounge. This part of the evening also includes your chance to see and hear Ariana Castelli’s empowering performance “LOVE IS LOVE”.
3) It’s your chance to meet all kinds of women. Aliya’s focus on diversity shows up in the variety of women who attend. And that’s one more reason you need to be there.
4) I’m going to be there again. This event was special last year. New York City was having a torrential rain storm with flooding going on but women still braved it all to get out to the museum and party.
5) Let’s make sure you’re one of those amazing women.
Tickets are on sale now! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET!
E V E N T D E T A I L S
DATE – Friday June 6th, 2014
KICK-OFF VENUE – Rubin Museum’s K2 Lounge 150 W 17th St (bet 6th & 7th) Trains 1 to 18th and 2,3 to 14th
TIME – 6:00 – 9:00
FUNTIVITIES – Network, Mix and Mingle to the cool grooves at the Rubin over specially created Wonder Women Cocktails. The first 20 individuals to purchase an After Party online ticket will receive an email confirmation from us as well as an opportunity to be one of the 20 lucky attendees to receive a private “Femininity & Form” tour with our compliments.
SPECIALS – Happy Hour From 6-7pm 2 for 1 wine and beer and well drinks
AFTER PARTY VENUE! – Elmo Private Lounge @ 9pm to 1AM
ADDRESS – 156 7th Ave.(bet 19 & 20 Sts.)
Enjoy Complimentary Appetizers 9-10 pm. Hear from our partners, dance to HOT MUSIC and WIN one of our COOL Raffle Prizes.