The survey says some really interesting things my lesbian friends. You are all so awesome. There were so many responses I was stunned! I am grateful! Thank you to each of you that took the time to respond to the survey questions.
You want to know what the survey results are right?
Ok, I’m sharing here:
I asked about age range. Here’s what you told me:
1. You are evenly divided by age, in your 30′s, 40′s and 50′s.
2. You’ve mostly been single a year or less and the next biggest group has been single a long time – 7+ years.
3. Most of you aren’t currently dating because you haven’t met someone you are interested in dating.
4. There is also a good size group of you that are dating and having fun! Great news.
5. The two biggest impacts of your visiting the Gay Girl Dating Coach website is learning different ways to think about relationship and dating plus knowing you’re not alone. That’s a big one isn’t it. We often feel so alone in this big world. (Here’s one secret about that… when you take a couple of minutes to leave comments about my blog posts, its a huge support to other women who are reading. So please do leave your thoughts and comments.)
6. What you want to learn more about includes how to
- increase your attraction energy,
- let go of bad experiences,
- go slow,
- know if someone is right for you,
- go from dating to a long term relationship
- and more about coming out.
What else did you tell me in the survey?
You were also very generous in taking time to share more personal thoughts. From women who’ve just come out, women who are trying to decide if they are going to leave a marriage to come out and transgendered women wanting to date. Some women want to learn more about coming out in different areas of life. Others want more stories. And others want to engage in conversation with other readers and share insights.
So what does this all mean?
Well it means a few things. You’ve told me what you want more of and that is important for me to know. I can be sure I’m focused on providing those answers and services to you. You’ve told me who you are. That’s really important to understanding what your needs are and your pain points.
I’m in the middle of developing some new services and products. I’d like it to be something that really meets your needs. And you are the best person to tell me what you need.
And my passion is that more and more women are living their BEST life!
That leads to my telesummit…
As we get ready to launch our telesummit – Life Your Best Lesbian Life! – on June 18th you’ve provided me with some insight on questions I can ask the women who are speaking during the event.
Do you want to know who is speaking? Yeah, I thought so. Ok, here’s the sneak peak. Just for you! It’s so exciting to share this list with you!
Our Lesbian Experts Are:
- Kate Clinton – Lesbian icon and political humorist
- Merryn Johns – Editor in Chief – Curve Magazine
- Nicole Breedlove – CEO and President of OurSistaCircle. A social networking website for lesbians of color worldwide
- Pauline Miriam – Founder and CEO – Hot Flash Dance Parties, LLC
- Liz Margolies, LCSW – Founder and Executive Director – National LGBT Cancer Network
- Traci Dinwiddie – Actress, Yogini, African Drummer, Part-time Bad Ass and Full Time Fruit Cake
- Shannon Wentworth – CEO and founding partner of Sweet, a lesbian travel company
- Dr. Frankie Bashon – Founder and CEO of Little Gay Book – Matchmaker, Therapist and Dating Coach
- Mimi Gonzalez – Proud Latina and professional comedian of almost twenty years
- Carolyn Gage – Lesbian feminist playwright, performer, director, and activist and Lambda Award winner
- Kathy Belge – Activist, Journalist and Guide to all things Lesbian on About.com
- Aliya Hallim-Bryn – Founder of Wonder-Women, a leadership organization, author, business woman and relationship consultant
- DJ Jodi Dustin – Rocking New England with T-dances for women and their families
- Poppy Champlin – Comedian, Improv Artist and a member of the Queer Queens of Comedy
- Barb Elgin, MSW, LCSW –Relationship and Dating Coaching for Single Lesbians and Lesbian Couples, Founder and Host of Lesbian Love Talk Radio Show
Ok, so don’t you want to sign up today? Well you can pre-register at http:liveyourbestlesbianlife.com right now. This event is my gift to you. There is no cost to register and attend these conversations. It all happens via phone calls and on the internet! You can call in or join via the web from anywhere.
Tell your friends about this event. I need YOUR HELP to get the word out! When you register for the event, you’ll be given a link to send to your friends. Share share share share about this event please.